Sunday, January 31, 2010

Gratitude day 18

Today, I'm thankful

1. (I just remembered this one from Saturday, how could I forget?!) That our tax paper work I set on top of our car Saturday before driving off to meet our CPA landed NEXT to the big puddle rather than in it. I'm also thankful we didn't loose anything and that one of our friendly neighbors helped us pick up Savannah's drawing paper that had blown all over the road.

2. That I FINALLY (for real this time) fixed our front door knob. This stupid thing kept coming off if someone looked at it wrong when trying to open the door. It was rather amusing seeing someone's face who experienced this little glitch for the first time, but it got to the point that it was hit or miss if we would even be able to get the door open. But thankfully a little WD40 and a rubber mallet seemed to do the trick. Let's hope it stays fixed this time...

3. That our media room is clean! Call me weird, but I love sitting in a room that has been decluttered.


-- Post From My iPhone

1 comment: