Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Gratitude day 14

Today, I'm thankful

1. That I've finished my daycare curriculum subscription and I get to start reusing it! It took me 2 years, but now I get to save some money AND time! I'm really excited about the time part...

2. That I get to spend time alone with my daughter on Wednesdays before her tumbling class. BTW, I'm also thankful that we have the means to send her to a tumbling class.

3. That we do have two functioning cars, but I'm frustrated that my husband took the only key with him to the car he left leaving me immobile...I'm again thankful that my mother-in-law bailed us out and drove us to tumbling. Thanks again, Kathy!

4. That my surprisingly thoughtful husband got extra keys made today so we never have this problem again. I know it was just keys, but I was really touched by this. It was almost as good as flowers...almost. Thanks Kevin!

5. That I seemed to have made it out of my rut today. I had my normal energy level back and didn't feel down like I had been. I'm hoping to start exercising again on Friday barring any complications. I think that will do wonders for keeping my mood up.

No comments:

Post a Comment