Friday, January 29, 2010

Gratitude day 16

Today, I'm thankful

1. That I'm done taking my antibiotics. I'm glad we have them available, but they were making me sick to my stomach, yuck!

2. That I'm finished recording my expenses for our 2009 taxes, wheww! And I discovered that my profit from the daycare was substantially higher than the year before (or the year before that). I am exceptionally thankful for it, but it looks like we'll probably have to pay extra taxes this year rather than get a refund. We'll find out tomorrow though when we meet with our CPA.

3. For the Mardi Gras king cake that Kevin surprised us with. Yummy!


-- Post From My iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Wow - done with taxes. I'm impressed! I'd like to steal some of your organizational skills for myself, since I tend to calculate taxes like the day before they're due. :-)

    ReplyDelete