Friday, January 15, 2010

Gratitude day 3

Today, I am thankful

1. That we will be able to get our car fixed (despite the steep cost of repairs), and it should be ready by early next week. Yay freedom!

2. That I will be able to attend my brother's wedding in February in El Paso. I was not originally planning on going (which I deeply regretted) because I was hoping to be pregnant, and I made a strict no traveling rule while pregnant. I am sad about the circumstances that have allowed me to go, but I am thankful that I can. It is bittersweet. I am also extremely thankful for my parents' generosity for purchasing plane tickets for me and Savannah. I wouldn't be able to afford to go without that. Thanks mom and dad!

3. For having the time and freedom to be able to write about my thoughts and feelings. I have noticed that things don't seem so dark and depressing after I get them out of my head and "into the computer". It has proved to be healing in a cathartic way.


-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment