Friday, January 22, 2010

Gratitude day 10

Today, I'm thankful

1. That I had some yummy Pho for lunch.

2. That the D&C procedure went well.

3. For my fantastic mother-in-law who went with me to the hospital and took me home. Thanks Kathy! Couldn't ask for a better mother-in-law!

4. For, again, everyone's words of concern and well wishes. It makes me feel so warm and fuzzy inside to have such great friends and family that are so caring, giving, and supportive. Thanks everyone, you make this tolerable!

-- Post From My iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Ive been reading your blog, and first of all I just want to say that I'm so sorry for your losses. For everything you've been through. You're obviously a very strong person. I am homozygous for MTHFR I have a double mutation of C766T. Our son Wyatt (who we had conceived through IVF) was stillborn at 26 weeks in November. The doctors think we lost him because of the mutations and I will be put on Lovenox when I get a positive pregnancy test, too.

    I just want you to know that I'm here, and I was really glad to hear that the D&C went well. Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your kind words. I'm sorry for your loss as well. It must be very difficult to go through the struggles of IVF only to loose your precious baby. I've only read a little of your blog so far and I already see similarities in the emotions you're going through.

    If you ever need someone to talk to or to "compare notes" with, just let me know! Good luck with the IVF, and I'm so glad that you're insurance is covering it! I'll be following your progress!

    ReplyDelete