Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Vegas!

I had a sonogram today, and luckily my body has taken care of the miscarriage on its own. I won't be needing a D&C thankfully. The bleeding and cramping have gone down a lot since Sunday, but the doctor said I should have some bleeding for about 2 weeks. I have another appointment around that time to make sure my hCG levels are back to normal. I should get clearance at that time to resume normal activity and exercise. We have to wait for one normal cycle and then we can start trying again.

On a lighter note, we've already decided where we're going to go on vacation - Vegas baby!

We're planning on leaving on Saturday, August 29th and coming back on Friday, September 4th. Then I get Labor Day Monday off to recoup from the vacation! Who could ask for more than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment