Thursday, July 2, 2009

Definitely a case of raging PMS

I got the call back from my doctor's office, and the pregnancy test came back negative. I think Aunt Flow has also finally decided to pay me a visit. We will see if she decides to stay for the next couple days.

I have definitely been more emotional, but maybe my hormones are still trying to adjust after the end of the pregnancy.

I'm not really happy or sad after knowing the truth - just relieved to know! It looks like it was just a case of raging PMS. Shwooo, glad that's over for now!

-- Post From My iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Wouldn't it be cool if we had an indicator light like the tire pressure sensor in the car that would just TELL us what is going on?? I know I'd appreciate that warning in the case of Aunt flow. Somone should invent that, I see it as a big potential money maker for us ladies that want to KNOW! I am sorry that this wasn't IT, but I'm glad you finally know what's up too. Hey, part of the fun in all of this is the "making" part, heheheh. Enjoy :) I'm rooting for you!

    ReplyDelete