Monday, January 17, 2011

First Ultrasound

We had our first ultrasound today. I was nervous going in but not really sure why. I knew there'd be only one of two outcomes (heartbeat or not), and I was fine with both.

Turns out there is a heartbeat for our lil rice crispy and everything is looking normal.

I have been doing the blood thinner injections for about 2 weeks now. They were difficult the first couple times, but a piece of cake now. It does sting and causes bruising sometimes, but they're not too bad once you get used to it.

So everything is right on track so far. I can't say I feel comforted by that fact, but I'm also ok with whichever outcome we have. It's hard to feel excited about something when you don't know what's going to happen, and we may not actually feel happy until we are holding a healthy, live baby in our arms at the end of it. I do know for a fact that this will be that last time I'm pregnant regardless of the outcome!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment